Yogasanas Daily: The problem of an irregular heartbeat can be due to weight gain, increased cholesterol levels in the body, and heart disease. Due to this problem, you may also have to face serious heart-related conditions.
The problem of irregular heartbeat is also called heart arrhythmia or arrhythmia. First of all, a doctor’s advice should be taken on this problem. But there are also some yogasanas, by practicing which you can get rid of the problem of irregular heartbeat.
If you do not take timely treatment or preventive steps for the problem of heart arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat, you also increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. Let us know which yogasanas are beneficial to avoid this problem?
Yoga for Irregular Heartbeat By Yogasanas Daily
Regular exercise or practicing yoga is beneficial in keeping the body healthy and free from diseases. In today’s time, due to wrong eating habits and inactive lifestyle, heart-related diseases are increasing very fast among the people. Due to irregular heartbeat, you are also at risk of heart disease. To get rid of this problem, you can practice these yogasanas daily.
1. Paschimottanasana / Forward Bend Pose
The practice of Paschimottanasana is very useful in case of irregular heartbeat and to avoid this problem. You can also practice this yogasana to avoid heart diseases and keep your the heart-healthy. To practice Paschimottanasana, you follow these steps –
- First of all, sit in Sukhasana and take deep breaths and exhale, it calms the mind.
- Now open both your legs in front of you and sit straight, both the heels and toes will be mixed.
- Now while exhaling and bending forward, hold the toes of both the feet with both the hands.
- Place the forehead on the knees and both the elbows will remain on the ground, as you can see in the pictures.
- Keep yourself in this position for 30 to 60 seconds, and keep taking slow breaths.
- Now come back to your former position and relax.
2. Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
The practice of Trikonasana is very beneficial in irregular heartbeat and many problems related to the heart. You can reduce the risk of many heart-related problems by practicing Trikonasana daily. To practice Trikonasana, you follow these steps-
- First of all, stand straight on the yoga mat.
- Now open your arms, keep your palms towards the ground.
- If starting on the right, your right foot should be at a 90-degree angle to the corner of the mat.
- After this, try to bend comfortably to the side.
- Taking a long breath, tilt the body towards the hip joint and exhale.
- Take the right foot out to the right.
- Take the right arm towards the right foot and try to catch the right heel.
- After this, open the left arm above the body.
- At this time a straight line should be formed with your hand.
- Stay in this position for some time and then do the same with the left leg. You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
3. Dandasana or Staff Pose
Dandasana Yoga is a simple and easy yoga posture, practiced by which both the strength and capacity of the body increase. By practicing this, you can overcome the problem of irregular heartbeat. To practice Dandasana, you follow these steps –
- To practice Dandasana yoga, first of all, sit on the yoga mat.
- Now spread both your legs forward and then stick them together.
- After this, pull the toes of both your feet towards your body.
- During this, keep your thighs and ankles pressed on the floor.
- After this, keep both hands straight and palms on the floor.
- During this, keep the neck and spine straight.
- Keep your chest lifted and the collarbone stretched out.
- During this, pull the shoulders slightly and take a deep breath while looking in front.
- Stay in this posture for about 20 seconds to a minute.
The practice of these yogasanas is very beneficial in the problem of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia. If you are a heart patient or you have a high blood pressure problem, then definitely consult your doctor before practicing these yogasanas.